ADAFRUIT WEEKLY EDITORIAL ROUND-UP
We’ve got so much happening here at Adafruit that it’s not always easy to keep up! Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered. Each week we’ll be posting a handy round-up of what we’ve been up to, ranging from learn guides to blog articles, videos, and more.
- Jessie Mae shared this 3D Printed Tool Tether .
- Lots of manufacturing action on this week’s Made in NYC !
- Mike Barela posted about the Sony proto-Walkman that went to the moon .
- Becca shared how you can Generate 8-bit music with machine learning .
How to add a New Board to the circuitpython.org website by M. LeBlanc-Williams
- PyBadge Case with Flip Out Mic
- Simon Game Clone with Circuit Playground Express and CircuitPython
- MQTT in CircuitPython
Browse all that’s new in the Adafruit Learning System here !