MACHINE LEARNING MONDAY! TinyML comes to Circuit Playground Bluefruit (video ) –
Circuit Playground Bluefruit features the nRF52840 Cortex M4 process, and has all those sensors you love from the previous Circuit Playgrounds: light, temperature, touch, and…sound! A built in PDM microphone makes this board perfect for trying out Tensorflow Lite for microcontrollers. This demo records audio via the mic, and then gives feedback on YES (green neopixels plus upwards tone), NO (red neopixels plus downwards tone). So far so good, this could be a handy board for learning the basics of machine learning. We commited our experiments to the Adafruit TFLite Micro Speed repo here – GitHub .
Machine Learning Mondays
- MACHINE LEARNING MONDAY! Setting up an Open Speech Recording Website .
- MACHINE LEARNING MONDAY! Designing the Machine Learning board on the EDGE… BRAINCRAFT !
- Machine Learning Monday – Drag n’ Drop reconfigurable TensorFlow Lite models .
- Building Brains on the Edge: Running TensorFlow Lite models on microcontrollers by Alasdair Allan .
- Machine Learning That’s Light Enough for an Arduino .
- TRIPLE WORD reconfigurable TensorFlow Lite models !
- CAT vs DOG – Configurable TensorFlow Lite microcontroller hacking .
- TensorFlow Lite Ported to Arduino – Adafruit .
- TensorFlow Lite Ported to Arduino by Adafruit – Hackster.io
- Machine learning bubble blowing … Tiny Machine Learning on the Edge with TensorFlow Lite Running on SAMD51 – Adafruit .
- Tiny Machine Learning on the Edge with TensorFlow Lite Running on SAMD51 – Adafruit.